Since we’ve essentially been presented as a fait accompli the flood of Afghan refugees into the U.S. in the wake of our disastrous shitshow there, we might as well make the best of the situation by giving them their own state as a homeland. This of course should not be done without conditions attached. Such conditions should definitely include:
- The understanding that their new homeland will be a self-governing nation wholly separate from the United States of America.
- . With condition number 1 understood, the understanding that they will not be authorized entry into any portion of the United States without first going through the U.S. State Department’s visa process.
- The granting of their own homeland will absolve both the government and the people of the United States of any further support or aid obligations.
- The understanding that any hostile actions by the new Afghan homeland against the United States, to include alliances with America’s enemies or agitating for war against her, will be regarded as an act of war and will precipitate a response appropriate to such an act.
- The understanding that while the government of the United States will do its best to induce the existing American inhabitants of the land granted to the Afghan refugees to leave, taking advantage of inducements and fair compensation offered by the U.S. government to relocate themselves elsewhere within the U.S., that not all existing inhabitants will choose to leave and that the new government of the Afghan homeland will guarantee them all the rights accorded to ethnic Afghans.
In the poll you will notice that I’ve restricted the choices to six, for simplicity’s sake. You will also notice that I’ve omitted what would seem to be obvious choices, California most prominent among them. I’ve omitted California for purely selfish reasons. I live next door to the place and know that it already has more problems than it can handle. Adding Afghans to the mix would very likely be the straw that broke the camel’s back, causing Newsomistan’s problems to spill over into my backyard. Nope, not having that, not for a second, no way.
You’ll also notice that the Deep South (specifically Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi) are missing as well. Those are the states that I’ve proposed as Dindustan. As with Commiefornia, adding the likes of Afghans to a sea of Dindus would be creating the equivalent of the cobalt bomb in Beneath The Planet Of The Apes that blew up the earth and destroyed humanity. So, no, those states are also out.
Anyway, I’m open to other suggestions in the comments, but here’s the poll:
Which U.S. state should the U.S. government give to the incoming Afghan refugees as a homeland?
A. Delaware (Bidenistan)
B. Maryland (Mother of D.C.)
C. Michigan (already full of Muslims)
D. New Jersey (The Garbage State)
E. Oregon (no explanation needed)
F. Washington (no explanation needed)
Enter responses in the comments section.